Our members are from all over the world, concentrated mostly in North America.
If you search for “YouTube-How to renew your WCA membership”, you’ll find the video that will walk you through the online process. Cost is $45 for a single membership and $60 for a family membership, valid for one year. Multiple year option is also available.
Single membership includes:
- Regular email communications about club activities to one email address
- Access to members-only section of the WCA website
- Ability to organize and/or participate in club outings, events and social activities
- Preference for access to outings that are full (members have preference over non/members & guests)
- Nastawgan journal
- Ability to access and post in forum discussions
- Access to WCA map library (ability to sign out maps)
- Ability to bring one guest on up-to-2 outings per year
- Partner match (ability to find partners for club outings)
- One vote at AGM
- Insurance coverage for trip organizers (under club liability insurance)
Family membership includes:
- Everything included in a Single Membership plus
- Ability to bring your spouse and children who are age 21 and younger (who are living with you at the same residence) to any club outings and events in which you are participating. Contact email@example.com to obtain a “family member” profile for your partner.
- Ability to add up to 10 family names and emails that you want to receive WCA announcements
- One vote per family member at AGM